When I first got here I was so happy especially with the forum. So many great people, fun, love stories, poems in fact its all here
what do you think of 2wap
20 replies
230 views
i luv only d forums here......othrz r waste ......including most of d members....fakes n some r nt at al sociable.........some of dem even decline unnecessarily......fools.....they think dat we r sending frnd req to them to start luv wid dem......damn....wat a lol..
Well you can't blame them the net is not totally safe
i care a lot in this site till some morons mess me and fight with me abt nothing
A place of multinicks 
many people older than and i think i'm not good in this site.
many people older than me and i think i'm not good in this site.
Welcum ! Have fun.
good
Age or peoples view should't influence you much grab what's good here and your free to drob nuisance
Im stil new. Lets c
Im new, and a member already swear at me. I thnk its bad taste. And bad 4 2wap 
nice site ...
Nice guys keep it up just let it out
Gud fun..
2wap is a cool site where one can kill there time without chatting with any member
Good site
I will come to this topic later
SONIC: i luv only d forums here......othrz r waste ......including most of d members....fakes n some r nt at al sociable.........some of dem even decline unnecessarily......fools.....they think dat we r sending frnd req to them to start luv wid dem......damn....wat a lol..
i agree with u I must find out still
I love it.