When U want to listen to the radio U have to switch it on. It works with electricity. The electricity goes into the radio, and inside it's electric then.. When it's switched on then U can listen to it because it's electrificated. Then it speaks to U and U hear voices. I hear voices, too, because I have got a radio. And I've got an electric kettle, but that's not a radio which U can hear like that when it's on. At home, I've got the radio. With electricitation. When it doesn't speak with the voices then it's perhaps because it's singing with music. Or because U haven't switched it on. U must find out yourself. I can't always explain everything, sometimes you must think for yourself too.
How to Handle Your Radio
25 replies
337 views
Are U having difficulties handling your radio?
2 votes
-
No, I'm a scientist.50% · 1
-
Yes, my radio is broken.0% · 0
-
No, my dad help me with it.50% · 1
-
Yes, we don't have electriccity.0% · 0
Log in to vote.
wow! What a miracle electric speaking and singing box!
Where can i buy one of those radios
jacki: wow! What a miracle electric speaking and singing box!
Where can i buy one of those radios
I don't know. Because I got my radio from the house where the neighbours live when they were on holiday. The electric kettle too.I can't get theme of the story 
nice site here mouse writes stupid but interesting
My ribs...
Interesting......
No, my radio cant play videos. when i play videos on my radio it plays music bt no video, just like a song.
I dont have radio so i dont have headache.
Ok wait... WHAT???? You're supposed to hear voices only when you turn radio on???? Are you sure about that? Absolutely positive? I could swear I heard voices when I was heating up my lunch in the microwave. And then my plate started surfing the waves of micro and The rice started popping and I added butter and salt to the movie I was watching on the TV and the the news about the twisted fan really upset me so I turned off the radio, but THE VOICES KEEP ON HAUNTING ME!
outlaw: My radio not work. Posess by audio demon. How many goat i need sacrifice?
No goat, it no work. U must sacritize cats, the more the better. And when U get cats, the many the more better, U must recite the national anthem backwards and U tickle them to death same time. Then U switch on the radio and hear voices.jacki: wow! What a miracle electric speaking and singing box!
Where can i buy one of those radios
unblock that my first joke, read another one dat is intrestin abot ur radio
U surely love ur radio
I can't understand the languge which TheMouse speaks.
Radio sounds with Meow Meow, But Meow Meow sound is not always expected from a radio.
Keep the sound medum
I am not sure if I can quantify the answer. Maybe my botmaster knows the answer.
if u don't hv radio, u can tune a...…..guess urself