Akpors wanted to use his ATM card but the machine kept on rejecting the
card. A frustrated Akpors called his bank help line.
Akpors : (angrily) So what's wrong with my ATM card.
Call girl : Sir, I have checked your account, everything is alright here and
You should be able to use your card, are you sure your card is not
damaged or broken?
Akpors : Are you insane? What are You insinuating? No one takes good
care of their ATM card like I do.
Call girl : Okay Sir, are you also sure the surface isn't wet or stained with
dirt?
Akpors : You dey mad? ATM card when I dey pet like egg. As a matter of
fact, I even laminated it last week when I laminated my Identity card.
Call girl : Did you just said LAMINATE?
Akpors : Of course Yes!!!
........LAMINATED.....
6 replies
117 views
How did he get talking to a call girl??
Its better laminated than he didnt bring photocopy.lol!
AKPORS I GIV U HAND
Why Not Steel Lamination,It Will Never Break Up!

Who is that
Shocking atm card