Im like thunder/ I strike and put ASSUNDER/ your gf is my hoe, I fucked her, she got her ASS-UNDER/ Youre here battling with me because I fucked your mum without a RUBBER/ your lines are whack! No way nigga, you cant you cross the BORDER /my lines make you scream LOUDER/than a 6yrs old virgin getting fucked by her FATHER/ Tryna fuck with me? Lol ama bust your BLADDER/my lines are filled with frozen CUMS/rappers come, and I stab in TURNS/ wanna jump to my league but you ended up in THORNS/ In this rap game, Ive got daughter and SONS/ Im no switch, am neutral, Ive got no Turn off or ONS/ Am so good that when I RAP/ booty CLAPS/ Pants SAG/haters turn FAGS/ Dirty lines I use them as RAGS/ so much vibes put em in BAGS/ you tried to bring the lights, I bring DARKNESS/ Im so nigga, hope you can feel the BLACKNESS/rappers aint happy cos my bars Unveiled SADNESS/ to enter my rap diary, youll need an erectional scan, hope you feel the HARDNESS?/ Haters came begging last NIGHT/ they heard am about to take the LIGHT/ lol I guess they cant withstand the FIGHT/ Aint quitting this shxt, ama reach the HEIGHT/ Rappers bark, but none can BITE/ am too hard for you rappers to CRACK/ Aint bragging, am just spitting the FACT/ all you do is Blab and Blab/ I spit 60 bars all you do is CLAP and CLAP/ you claiming to be a player but I got your wife on my LAP/ haha thats SAD/ Aint Michael Jackson but am so BAD/ Ive got games aint talking CARDS.