2WAP

*ALWAYS...*

6 replies 54 views
Love you always and forever babe I will be with you, always I will help you stand, always Wherever you go, I will forever know You will be in my heart, always If you take my hand, I will guide you always When the sun shines fly into my arms always Say you love me too and you want to be with me You are my great love, always In the silence of the rain, I can feel your pain When you are alone, our love will always stay Nothing or no one can take our love away When I close my eyes, much to my surprise You are gently holding me in a dream for two Our souls will never die, they take us to the sky Hearts forever true, I am so in love with you, always. Its found on the net

Log in or join to reply.