2WAP

A girl who lost her 'Love'

6 replies 72 views
I saw him first time He was same as, I dream always.. Tall, handsome, Grey eyes.. He looked at me A glance with pleasant smile And said Hello! In a low voice with Little hesitation.. My reply was Just a smile.. We met again He offered me a coffee meet I agreed.. We meet and depart Days passed Mean while My parents arranged my marriage.. I cried for my love Alas! It was Just a cry..
#2
Doncle: may you find your true love......
Yes, my mother who taught me value of love & respect. I never forget. She was my real love. My first school of learning. May God shower his blessings & mercy on her. Amen.
#4
saahir: Yes, my mother who taught me value of love & respect. I never forget. She was my real love. My first school of learning. May God shower his blessings & mercy on her. Amen.
Amen smiley very nice!

Log in or join to reply.