Rain drops falling in my head,
and never knowing when it will end.
Should I run for cover,
or let another rain drop fall in my head again?
I would love to dance in the rain,
and knowing somehow itll help erase the pain.
Sometimes when Im all alone,
and I see rain drops are falling outside again.
Theres happiness that I feel because rain is here once again.
Some may feels gloomy when it rains
and some just want to feel it in their hand.
But me I just love it when rain drops falls into my face.
Oh the magic that rain brings, it makes you feel unique.
It may bring you sadness, wet feeling in toes and clothes
but I just see happiness when it rains.
Love is fall of Rain's
12 replies
128 views
my love touch u as a rain
my love touch him as wind
i also c happiness too when it is rains
shilpa: my love touch him as wind
but
my love touch her Heart nicely written 
i like to stand under the rain when i was crying.
Zayeedat0: i also c happiness too when it is rains
me too frnd I like rains falling gently!.
I like rains falling gently!. 
ARUNstr: my love touch u as a rain
yeah, i love rain so much 
My love touch her as ****
Good Work....