2WAP

First day in a new Secondary School.

6 replies 105 views
Akpors ' First day in a new Secondary School. Teacher: There will be an elementary science test next week. Contrary to his nature, Akpors reads his book from cover to cover like no man's business. On test day , teacher lines up about 5 birds , covering each with a piece of cloth so only their legs are visible . Question 1: Looking at the leg of a bird write down its' common name, species, family , zoological name, habitat etc. After about 20mins of frustration and not writing down anything , Akpors storms to the teacher's desk and slams his blank sheet in front of the teacher. 'Sir, this test makes no sense! I am going home!' Teacher: What a rude boy! Come back here. What is your name? Akpors raises his trouser and points to his leg : 'Oya you too, look my leg na, tell me my name, my surname, where I dey live, which tribe I come from....

Log in or join to reply.