2WAP

A moment like this...

6 replies 59 views
Baby how will I ever say thank you for this wonderful love you share with me. Your love Your touch Your loving kiss A moment like this I don't want to miss. Some people wait a lifetime Some people search forever For a moment like this With you, I've found happiness I've never known You're more than I ever knew existed. More than I ever dreamed of Every breath that I take Every moment I'm awake, I think of you It's all I want to do. This world can be so hard but, With your love I know things can change And no longer will I feel the sadness Nor loneliness and the pain Feeling your embrace, my heart begins to race. With you, I found what I was looking for Behind me, I shut the door Knowing deep inside I have to search no more For you, my love is everlasting for evermore Baby just for a moment like this I find this on the net and share it with all that believes in love smiley

Log in or join to reply.