It says that,whos marrige,he/she don't know,but neigbhour can't sleep at night...
post here some jokes about marrige....
UR marigge
11 replies
135 views
when I get married...?...
The hell is inside . can feel it when u r married !!!!
Ammit: It says that,whos marrige,he/she don't know,but neigbhour can't sleep at night...
post here some jokes about marrige....
i not marigge with ur mather. my son and brother in law.I Am Singl But Dating!!
I Am Single But Dating!!
B@D_BOY17:
i not marigge with ur mather. my son and brother in law.
meri maa to tera bahen he....u a brothr in law of my fathrAmmit: meri maa to tera bahen he....u a brothr in law of my fathr
kya ghatiya joke marr rahe ho. Mere rakhel ke bete.B@D_BOY17: kya ghatiya joke marr rahe ho. Mere rakhel ke bete.
dekho mera najayes owlat gussa hogaya.Marriage "sucks" when the wife refuses to do so.
jokes.