Lonely
20 replies
167 views
yaa sometimes i feel it.
then i'll call my mama n share abt my feelings.n she give me solution.
Sometimes i enjoy my loneliness time.
i dnt kno wen i lone...i enjoy all dy,..wth my family,work,frnd nd net browsing.
Stay away from internet.go out get some fresh air.meet new people or old friends..or go for a movie
Yes frnd
so many times
i faced that problem
but no one support me at that time
so sad
Hareesh: Yes frnd
so many times
i faced that problem
but no one support me at that time
so sad
frnd...itz not the problem of 1 or 2 people.............
almost all teenagers will feel it at .......itz a psychological fact.,.....things wil be alright ....dnt wrySONIC: frnd...itz not the problem of 1 or 2 people.............
almost all teenagers will feel it at .......itz a psychological fact.,.....things wil be alright ....dnt wry
tnx frndIt does not matter what you are looking for there I peace
f am lonely am prayin to GOD...
I don't feel, coz I am alwez surrounded with many people.
ofcorse,
loneliness.its avoidable liv to it,its part of living try to fucos on ontother thing to ease that feelin
Hmmm...maybe
I am lonely allmost time,maybe its my destiny 
Sometime i love to be alone..ane enjoy life
aprillia: yaa sometimes i feel it.
then i'll call my mama n share abt my feelings.n she give me solution.
You are lucky there is someone to share ur feelings
at present i'm living a lonely life
miss my mother in lonely time
Sometimes..very rarely..I naturally am an introvert..so I am more comfortable being alone than in groups
yup ..... but no solution at all.....but we can come out from this ....with the help of god.... worship 