Hi guys.. In todays life style drinking beer is common to both boys and girls... I think aftr maturity its better to drink beer..bt before its nt good. Now share here.. Which beer u would like to drink, there are many brands .. Just post here
TOPIC for Beer lovers..
24 replies
169 views
i like Kingfisher and carlsburg..
I dnt have any bad habbits
iam sorry
Tuborg
Hareesh: I dnt have any bad habbits
iam sorry
wow.. u r good boy.. anyway this topic for beer lovers.. and thanks for posting hereSonu009: Hi guys.. In todays life style drinking beer is common to both boys and girls... I think aftr maturity its better to drink beer..bt before its nt good. Now share here.. Which beer u would like to drink, there are many brands .. Just post here
as for me i like to talk stout beers mostly. Sonu009: wow.. u r good boy.. anyway this topic for beer lovers.. and thanks for posting here
u wlcumbad
habbits bro .
5000
i dnt hv take any hard drink...

I took heneiken before.. but i stopped! because it affected me somehow
Heineken,Miller,Tuborg,Budvieser,LP,Kalyani Black..
Old Monk 10000 is good too..
Castle.
.and heineken
Hareesh: I dnt have any bad habbits
iam sorry
vgOod habit, of having no bad habit Sonu009: wow.. u r good boy.. anyway this topic for beer lovers.. and thanks for posting here
this topic is not owned by anyone, anybody is permitted to post.princess_nisha: s0rry i dnt drink alc0h0l.bad 4d health
Absolutely correct Actually, flop topic
cOz drinking is bad habit and sharing bad habits here in this community is also a bad habit according to me
Musafir: vgOod habit, of having no bad habit 
tnqHareesh: I dnt have any bad habbits
iam sorry
hum really forcestor strong..
Kinfishar