2WAP

For my love..

9 replies 85 views
When you're hit by romance You do crazy things What can not be explained with words Like me ... Who never can stop all I know my love for you though Fruit injury ... I do not care In fact all my love Sincere I dedicate to you Until the moment of death to pick me up I never expect from you to reply to all my love Let decorate my dreams forever It was not fair when I have to stop loving you Because of my love as it is sincere And when myself I do not understand What I think Longing that never So great I love you more than you know Although you'll never know I dedicate my life for you Has gave my heart to you But you're still dumb Silent And my little heart talk I realize new Unrequited love You make all my heart broken Hopefully time will inspire side of a frozen heart Hopefully a miracle will come Until finally you also want I love you More than you know Although you never will know

Log in or join to reply.