U,ve been refused by a person for a favour and after couple of days that person unfortunately come to u for a favour. Do u want to take revenge for his disfavoured to you or simply ignore his previous attitude and do favour him even the best u can?
Are you Revengeful ?
21 replies
299 views
I,m very frndly evn to my enemy. So, i,ll ignore his disfavoured evn nvr let him knw dat i hav keept his attitude in ma mind. And will do him favour as best as i can.
f i cn ,y nt do a favour for him. just keep everything abt his attitude in my mind
The mouse has to think about this ... It's a complicated moral issue for such a simple creature.
If I favour him then I'm increasing his arrongance that Even when he refused to help I helped him AND in this way I'm doing no good to the society. Every person should get the result according to their deeds,This is the rule of nature...
KingFISHER: I,m very frndly evn to my enemy. So, i,ll ignore his disfavoured evn nvr let him knw dat i hav keept his attitude in ma mind. And will do him favour as best as i can.
same here.GhoSTRiDeR i agree!
simply:no
Nice post
yeh
iam also a frndly person to all my frnds....with.....enymi's also
No help 4rm me,coz da one hand mst wash the other
Depends on da favour . if it is really important 2 him, then i would help him.
I will revenge.
Im usually very forgivin, I will forgive just abt anything if the person was sincere with their apology.
It's not revenge, it's Giving the wrong person a lesson for future!
Depends... If that person is someone I'll be meeting often and if I can rub it in his/her face every time we meet about how I did the favour although they chose to ignore my request, then yes I'll do it. Lol!
depends for the help s/he need, nd its also depend in what he did to me
yes no yes no yes
Yes I am revengeful
M unfriendly so i ignore
I dn't do "tit 4 tat".even my soft nature wn't allow me