whats wrong? I installed directx 9c n still i get black screen after start movie. Win me doesnt want me play with it. What i have to try before i can say game lost? I dont need internet game. Just magical prog to help me out.
warcraft 3 problems
12 replies
187 views
i think the game does not support win me. check system requirements
i have found prop. Ati rage is the problem. Must find right driver n then it must work.
then download driver genius
thanks. I must download files at my phone n then i sent those by cable to computer. Black screen hounted me.
didnt work. Need other solution.
Gud info frnd
nd plz dwn ld thr
now black screen disappeared. Got white screen prop. I found sounddriver n got windows play mp3. Game stop to white screen before to see any video. I have used tips at internet. Not work. Argh.
then youre pathetic
anyone tips how windows millennium works with warcraft 3?
nooo
hmmmmmmmmm okay
Dnt knw