I just talked with my exhusband. Likely i can move with them after 3-4years to Usa. My friends n ppl who want contact me then. Its Sanfrancisco likely. Just ask time to time. I want my new life there. So be patient. Im excited.
life at States?
15 replies
130 views
Hello
ok u come india
all the best
May u,ve a happy re-bonding!
Thats good !
Hope you enjoy there 
Enjoy At USA!!

Be happy, whereever U will be! 
Dat nice
trakkerterrorist: I just talked with my exhusband. Likely i can move with them after 3-4years to Usa. My friends n ppl who want contact me then. Its Sanfrancisco likely. Just ask time to time. I want my new life there. So be patient. Im excited.
but take care any where....
All the bestwish you the best dear lovely friend
Be happy
All the best for ur njoying lyf ..
All the best...
nice!..