2WAP

Girls are over Imaginative when a boy send Text :D

8 replies 135 views
Ma one of friend Inbox me message as Girls r over imaginative when a boy sends a text Boy: Hey Girl (to herslf): OMG... he just texted me... I wonder what he wants... maybe he just wants to talk... or maybe he's mad at me, but all he said was hey... I should just answer him, don't want to keep him waiting... well maybe I'll wait another 3 minutes so that he thinks I am busy... No, that's too obvious. Could this mean he's into me? Or is he just bored? Either way is fine, I mean I don't care if he likes me back. Who said that I even liked him? huh... I'm gonna text back now. Should I reply hi or hey. Hey with 3 words? No that's stupid. 2 words work. He wont know if I did it on purpose or if it was accidental. Ok! I got this. Breathe in, breathe out. Girl: Heyy !!! Boy: plz mark my attendance at college!!!smiley

Log in or join to reply.