Am using bold3, and each time I download frm my appworld.. The app got install but refuses to lunch and I get dis rey dat: Tha app u are trying to open needs a connection inside & outside the firewall
need a blackberry Guru
5 replies
173 views
you r blackberry
Guru !
Kingaadi: you r blackberry Guru !
read again the topic title.Are u allowing all connections when u download? When u download it gives u settings for connections u allow and then download
This is what I keep receiving pals: The applicatn ........ u are attempted to open a connectn to a location inside the firewall and outside the firewall which is not allowed by ur IT policy...
Can anyony help and directed me to the appropreate settings??? I av tried much to do
Try resetting your firewall in the settings menu. Did u buy the phone secondhand? Could be that the previous user used it as a work phone and it still has his works IT policy in place...