2WAP

Hot poem.

2 replies 81 views
This for my love. I like my boy whenit is with your body. It is so quite new a thing. Musdes better and nerves more. I like your body. I like wat it does, i like its hows.
#1
B@D_BOY11: This for my love. I like my boy whenit is with your body. It is so quite new a thing. Musdes better and nerves more. I like your body. I like wat it does, i like its hows.
I like to feel the spine of your body and its bones, and the trembling-firm smooth ness and which i will again and again and again kiss, i like kissing this and that of you, i like, slowly stroking the, shocking fuzz ouer parting flesh... And eyes big love-crumbs, and possibly i like the thrill of under me you so quite new.

Log in or join to reply.