We al r from different country and of different sex.
here all come to make good friends & gf.but most of us cant get succeed even to send msg to particular boy or girl.
just post who is da boy/girl whom u want to chat but u didnt did chat him/her?
Your dream chatter in 2wap
39 replies
352 views
barbicute is the gal whom i dreamed to chat but i didnt did chat with her..
i wanna chat wid jackie
I Want To Chat With Smarty!!
chat with smarty .
I want to chat with everyone.Unfotunately am the only active 2wapper from my country.
tumuhaiseallan: I want to chat with everyone.Unfotunately am the only active 2wapper from my country.
we really feel nice that u to be here _roshan_: we really feel nice that u to be here
Yup,i represent my countryAll r my dream chat member's.....
Mostly my sister
Skyliner
Its almost 5 years since I am busy chatting with my dream chatter.
Honestly..there is no such person here, my "dream chatter".. @ _roshan_ , in my opinion you can always pm everyone, if they are interested they will talk to you, if not then they are not worth your time...
Like to chat with Gumslone. But he is never online.
i dnt lk 2 chat wth fake id usr.....
fake id usrs..
Simon but he is gone now.
MrzLOONY: Simon but he is gone now.
Darn! I tot it will be me Idiot: Darn! I tot it will be me
Anyway. What the fuck are you doing here?
what happened to your old nick?
hahaha you are on my fb buds I'm checking you up a lot there. MrzLOONY: hahaha you are on my fb buds I'm checking you up a lot there.
well i know you cant spend even one day without me Idiot: well i know you cant spend even one day without me
you good, freaky pumpkin? (wakakaka you cant use that weird language here)
eeeeek I forgot da rules lolz. I'm good and you evil kinevel?MrzLOONY: eeeeek I forgot da rules lolz. I'm good and you evil kinevel?
im superb!