2WAP

Invictus_poem

10 replies 71 views
Out of the night that covers me. Black as the pit from pole to pole. Thak whatever gods may be for my anconquerable soul. In the fell clutch of circumstance. I have not wince not cried aloud under the bludgeonings of chance my head is boodg put unbowed. Begond this place of wrath and tars Looms but the Horror of the shade get the menace of the gears find, and shall find me unafraid. It matters not how sttait the gate How charged whth punishments the scroll.
#3
This is not your poem, Invictus is a short poem by William Ernest Henley, and you should have named the author and you also skipped the last two lines (my favourite) -"I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul."
#4
black_tear: This is not your poem, Invictus is a short poem by William Ernest Henley, and you should have named the author and you also skipped the last two lines (my favourite) -"I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul."
lolzz copying a classic without even mentioning the Poet... I thought i read this somewhere...
#5
Eternal_Knight: lolzz copying a classic without even mentioning the Poet... I thought i read this somewhere...
I know this poem because I read it so many times smiley, I really really hate when people take someone's else credit as their own..funny thing,eh..
#6
black_tear: I know this poem because I read it so many times smiley, I really really hate when people take someone's else credit as their own..funny thing,eh..
I guess it is a human nature, lol and I think the only way to stop them is by confronting them about it. Otherwise if they are never confronted, they will never stop.
#7
Thetigerxxx: I guess it is a human nature, lol and I think the only way to stop them is by confronting them about it. Otherwise if they are never confronted, they will never stop.
I personally find nothing wrong in pointing out that something is being "stolen", z.b.this poem posted without naming an author, and don't have intention to hurt topic makers feeling lol, just its not nice to take something whats not yours lol. I know I will rather remain stupid/average than to steal someones words in order to prove someone how smart I am.

Log in or join to reply.