Something beautiful I found on the net.
I have known the blast of cold
that long winter of discontent,
Deep has blown the icy wind
the dark of night has sent.
But from underneath the frost
grew forth a tiny seed,
Reaching for the suns warm rays
crying out with need.
Give me sunshine, or I die
please melt my freezing heart,
Restore the hope of spring again
to break the chill apart.
Pour your love into my soul
to make my life grow strong,
My Lord, You were raised to bring the spring
lift me up, where You belong.
I will bloom where you are planted
Your purity to know,
As You unfurl Your love
A rose to rise within the snow.
Far Beneath The Bitter Snows
9 replies
92 views
Nice composition. No seeds can see the sunshine if LORD wont.
Don't worry heart it self has enough energy to melt every thing. Be brave & don't lose courage.
wow so sweet 
Sweet_Divyanka: wow so sweet 
thnx friendExcellent sis 

so swt
Very nice one, tanx for sharing
Nicely Penned... Worth reading again
So sweet...