This topic is Realy use for Everyone, Thats facebook hackrs, Post your Any !diea to others,
i'll help to my friends, give your hand to this topic
Thank you,
How to stop Facebook hacks
10 replies
234 views
I don't really get you. Please explain it more.
I didnt get ur topic.
This topic is Created by Sanjay, Very simle topic this, Tell your ideas of How to stop Facebook Hacking, Use your ideas for others
Thank you
Plz dlt ur acunt
then ur prblm solve 
CoFfee: This topic is Realy use for Everyone, Thats facebook hackrs, Post your Any !diea to others,
i'll help to my friends, give your hand to this topic
Thank you,
here is a few preventive measures:
1)avoid the use of ur fb password for local chatsites
2)try to cntrol liking fan pages.....they smetimes use several tricks dat make u to type ur pswrd in other fields
3)keep on changing ur fb pswrd every 3 mnths
...
hope these info. may help uTurn on your login notification from account setting-browser setting on fb. 
I dont know
I dnt have any idea cuz i am nt a facebook user
Facebook wapsite all people using
not aware