When yoU Were 15 Yrs Old, I Said I Love yoU...
YoU Blushed.. YoU Look Down And Smile..
When yoU Were 20 Years Old, I Said I Love yoU...
YoU Put yoUr Head On My Shoulder And Hold My Hand...Afraid That I Might Disappear...
When yoU Were 25 Years Old, I Said I Love yoU...YoU Prepare Breakfast And Serve It In Front Of Me, And Kiss My Forhead
And Said :"yoU Better Be Quick, Is's Gonna Be Late.."
When yoU Were 30 Years Old, I Said I Love yoU...
YoU Said: "If yoU Really Love Me, Please Come Back Early After Work.."
When yoU Were 40 Years Old, I Said I Love yoU...yoU Were Cleaning The Dining Table And Said: "Ok Dear, But It's Time For YoU To Help Our Child With His/Her Revision.."
When yoU Were 50 Years Old, I Said I Love you..
YoU Were Knitting And yoU Laugh At Me...
When you Were 60 Years Old, I Said I Love youoU...yoU Smile At Me..
When yoU Were 70 Years Old. I Said I Love yoU...
We Sitting On The Rocking Chair With Our Glasses On..
I'M Reading Your Love Letter That yoU Sent To Me 50 Yrs Ago...With Our Hand Crossing Together..
When yoU Were 80 Years Old, yoU Said yoU Love Me! I Didn't Say Anything But Cried...
That Day Must Be The Happiest Day Of My Life!
Because yoU Said yoU Love Me !!!
Please Appreciate Your Loved Ones......Say "I Love You"
To Them When yoU Have The Chance Now !!!
Say "I Love You"
6 replies
80 views
Hmmmm...
Yes you're right, love is made to be expressed
Awww. So touching. You're right. Topic of the day for me.
ha ha it funny but it true. it's comforting to tell each other that u love them and express it.
hey that's interesting..! we must express our love sometimes it's understandable. But many times it's too late..!
Ya..Learn to appreciate even in a simplest way..simple things for us bt we can then make others happy...make most of it