Don't look at me..
I may not be faithful..
I might be bad..
in my attitude..
But look at yourself..
When you glance
around you,
compare yourself..
If you look at me..
And find bad in attitude..
Respect yourself..
You are not like me..
I might be bad
Don't care
Care yourself..
Be safe..
Keep distance..
Leave me alone
Where I'm
Coz you can't change me..
Don't Look at Me
48 replies
445 views
# Exellent!
Nicely Written. Good lines
Outrageous Work!!
Nice.. Don't look at me.
So nice
gud words.....
Don't look at saahir. Look at me 

Correct..Now say it again to urself assuming me sayin
Eleto: Nicely Written. Good lines
yes dear.Ur r8
Nice post saahir.
Meer@.gupta: Nice post saahir.
Yeah all the bad bugs around here look at yourself
wonderful be humble ur self..
Nice nd true..
great!
Am sorry I will not....
excellent topic 
look at me
Ritu: look at me
Hope 2wapperz will.