2WAP

I Don't Back Down Ever!

9 replies 92 views
Ghostrider Musiz Dolphins cry Genre Crazy mix ....Haha One day I woke up N had a coffee,I wuz grown up So I wuz free I did each N everything Whatever I liked A news was hiked City in danger Tellin me to leave If I wasnt a Ranger A dude came up & said some shxt,Tellin me I was a kid I said "Dammit" I was afraid in ma heart He was really very big He wore a wig Looked liked a pig But tell ya what ..What I said **** off I Don't back down ever ! Never never dude I dont' back down ever! I don't care if ur a Gangsta,I wrote BRAVENESS in my menifesto I lived like a tiger Would die as same Watch ya steps befo I make u remember my name My stamp is permanent I carved HELL in it I don't play a game for failing it Moronz nailing it Im bailing They are selling it What Im telling it I had a fever last night but I'll still fight To my last sip of life I Wont have a grief Ppl come N go, nobody gonna live forever Keep in mind fella I won't back down ever I won't back down ever! (Imaginary pictures limitedsmiley)

Log in or join to reply.