2WAP

windows me to internet?

9 replies 135 views
is there program what get win me n internet by nokias symbian phones? I got a prob, no wi-fi at phone and old pc. Cabel connection is possible, but no working prog. Any help?!
#2
allexclusive: bhai u could not write in a proper way,,,, i could not understand what the real problem is ! u may try hindi instead
are u know understand? Im not indian. Im european.
#3
trakkerterrorist: are u know understand? Im not indian. Im european.
"are u know understand? "does not hold any meaning ---- write ur problem again so that we can help u
#7
also netsticks programs found only to xp and upper windows computers. I got again new stick to test. I try that what is behaiving with me. But i guess it also needs xp or vista.

Log in or join to reply.