Sometimes we don't find any suitable smiley to show a particular emotion,Lets Suggest smilies to programmer admin or request one you want or need to know.
Smiley Suggestions & Requests
31 replies
381 views
I want a smiley of ghostrider like you have one for batman,spiderman & wolverin 

batman,spiderman,Wolverine codes kya hai bhai??
For u
Gangnam style smiley
owh gheezz
a smiley for your own? nice trick, sound like you do it for all members
you want smiley like this one?
its smiley for kriwil
hooooboooyy
with this kind of members, no wonder 2wap become like this
but dont worry, they are nice ^o^ maybe youll get one from your Mod friends
its smiley for kriwil
hooooboooyy owhh btw i didnt ask, i didnt request
the staffs code that smiley as their own will
this is
and this is 
and this is 
Idiot: owh gheezz
a smiley for your own? nice trick, sound like you do it for all members
you want smiley like this one?
its smiley for kriwil
hooooboooyy
with this kind of members, no wonder 2wap become like this
but dont worry, they are nice ^o^ maybe youll get one from your Mod friends
Thanks,One user says I own the Ghostrider!
its smiley for kriwil
hooooboooyy jacki: For u

I need one they are 2May be I should change my nick to wolverine then idiot will accuse me of occupying free smiley 
I want2suggest a smiley for WINDMILL(B-boing/dance) type
Idiot: owhh btw i didnt ask, i didnt request
the staffs code that smiley as their own will
But you made this nick just to occupy that smileyFacebook Smiley!
GhoSTRiDeR:
But you made this nick just to occupy that smiley
Idiot:
you are tooooooo young to know my nick
And f0r free2GhoSTRiDeR: I want a smiley of ghostrider like you have one for batman,spiderman & wolverin 
kya bakwas kar rahe shale.
its time 4 new smilies. And plz if possible. Use the dot . Or the - whn coding.
.i agree