Lonely are the nights
Lonely are the days
Lonely am I, in so many ways
Lonely are the seasons
Lonely are the years
So lonely am I, that it brings tears.
Lonely is this place
Lonely is my life
Lonely am I, that I reach for a knife.
Lonely is this court room
Lonely is my sentence
So lonely am I that I ask for repentance.
~IDK MAN
lonely am i.....!
15 replies
86 views
why r lonely ?
why r u lonely ?
Why frd?
Why?
By JIM FOULK
(U know what? I know that
)
http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/lonely-am-i/
GhoSTRiDeR: By JIM FOULK
(U know what? I know that
)
http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/lonely-am-i/
do u know i have posted this poem in 2wap if u dont know then inbox me LoneLy_heArt: do u know i have posted this poem in 2wap if u dont know then inbox me 
Ahh u edited your mistake quickly...Topic not found. This may be an error, or the topic may have been moved or deleted.I think lonely is best
so keep t up
GhoSTRiDeR:
Ahh u edited your mistake quickly...Topic not found. This may be an error, or the topic may have been moved or deleted.
Being Alone Is Not A Crime.Go For It!!
Being lonely only bring poems in mind. nothing else it does. so, just dont be lonely. wanna become normal ? then accept everybody as frnds.
_rOckin_Arij33t_: Being Alone Is Not A Crime.Go For It!!
U steal my taglineGhoSTRiDeR: U steal my tagline
Is It Important That Its Only In Ur Tagline?loneliness is but for a time. u r lonely today, tommorrow u won't be.
Why friend..