Plastic surgery most times than not is done by women/men tryin to luk as beautiful n finely shaped as Cinderella,Snow White, Mariposa n those other princesses n Princes in Fairytales. Despite d negative effects of dis kind of surgery som men/women wud talk their partners into it. Enlarged boobs, hips, butts,dicks etc to mk d opposite sex drool. Guys/gals hw do u feel abt d enlargements? Will it please u as a partner? Will u do cosmetic surgery to please ur partner/boost ur sex life? I think dis type is crazy/unnecessary though ..LOL
Plastic/cosmetic surgery: Will dis please u?
24 replies
244 views
I am not agree with plastic surgery it goes to suferince later,and those peoples whom accept it are insane.
Oh' thats their lives they can do whatever they want with their bodys i guess, i wud also make sum small changes if i was a rich bltch, but now i,ve got only useless+s
Yeah, i wud love smaller boobs and a sexy but 
Yeah i like d@ one Princess nisha. @Jackie: hmm. As u wish
. I'm sure pple who do it av to keep spendin to keep d@ artificial part intact. But i Love me as i am .....NATURAL !
Respect other ppls feelings just like u want them to respect yours,,,,, if changes make them feel good let dem be, it does,nt harm anyone,,,
Anyway the worms gona eat ur body one day!
well, thats their ch0ice and feel g0od d0ing it. Let them be.
jacki: Respect other ppls feelings just like u want them to respect yours,,,,, if changes make them feel good let dem be, it does,nt harm anyone,,,
Anyway the worms gona eat ur body one day! 
Thank u jackie. M jst a natural human so one day i knw i'l b no more Marlou: well, thats their ch0ice and feel g0od d0ing it. Let them be.
yip! Absolutely agree with you marlou!
Fairyflexy im not talking abt u but abt all ppl
Im sorry that u take things so personally
@ Jackie: So i noticed too. Cos dis is d only place i see pple argue a lot. N i jst joined d league. Silly Fairy!!
Fairyflexy: @ Jackie: So i noticed too. Cos dis is d only place i see pple argue a lot. N i jst joined d league. Silly Fairy!!

A plastic surgeon implanted a brain cell into my head, and since then I've been twice as intelligent as I was before.
TheMouse: A plastic surgeon implanted a brain cell into my head, and since then I've been twice as intelligent as I was before.
Intelligent m0use eating implanted cheeze! TheMouse: A plastic surgeon implanted a brain cell into my head, and since then I've been twice as intelligent as I was before.
oh oooh funny Mighty Mouse!! no way my sexyness is all natural
Pretty looking is Allah gifted.
princess_nisha: hey i dnt need s0me m0r0n 0f a plastic surge0n t0 tell me tht i need s0me life changing plastic surgery t0 bec0me beautiful.im happy just the way i am.and anyway my husbnd l0ve me d way i am.n
even meThe problem with that kind of surgery is that it creates addicts that most often can't limit themselfs to just one operation.Often they become narcisists and will try to find a flaw in every part of their bodies.
They tend to feel the need that other people worship their bodies.
And yes,it may help boost their sex life and social status but at what cost,at what risk and health implications?
Does it worth it?
no.... I have no desire to be cut, thank you.