I ws only 6 then. there was a new flyover built in our nearby area. it ws rare then in our country. so, i ,my mother nd my brother Joy went 2 take a walk on it. it ws morning . i nd joy were vry happy. i didnt think about nothng but running across it.but there were lots of vehicles .so, ma kept an eye on me. but no use. suddenly, i ran across it 2 look at da bottom from another side.
Your most dangerous experience.
10 replies
110 views
Then da accident happened. i was about 2 be hit by a car .but luckily it stopped. i ws saved. but dats not da prblm. i became afraid of cars ! at first, i used 2 scream whenever i see cars,even in t.v. ! nd da funny part is , i still have nightmares of cars coming towards me 2 hit .... well, dats it !
danger......?
There must be something wrong
I have so much to say,but I had .in past some problems with some peoples.
Bitten by a black scorpion 2years back. It was'nt funny but i thank GOD I'm still alive now
Hmmm..,
Am as fearless as any thing you can imagine coz am METALLIC in nature
Ur topic
that is my most dangerous
Nothing yet....
My experiance was a month ago. Whn i went off duty at 22h00, a drunk driver skip a red robot an crash in2 my car. It was th most horrible experiance.
I was 7 years old,took my dad's gun placed it on my thigh and pulled the trigger...