Glorious,Excellent & fantastic!
This is what I thought about this site when I found it after many hit N trials.
You should love it cos many hindi speaking ppl are finding it hard to express themselves completely in english. So,this site must help 2wappers great time.
http://dict.hinkhoj.com
Translate Hindi to English
13 replies
139 views
Add more sites here if you tested any
Appoint a translator to do this job
This is a International site let us maintain high standards
arjunpratap: This is a International site let us maintain high standards
I see you're new here Nice sharing! Can u provide eng to hindi dictionary application for n73
GhoSTRiDeR:
I see you're new here 
i joined here this eveningKaise ho
C even i is bad english speaker
nice sharing bro
Thnx 4 sharin bro!
KingFISHER: Nice sharing! Can u provide eng to hindi dictionary application for n73
There is an app for every O.S. on this site,check it. Reversible translati0n t0o. Good to know. Thank you
owkeyy
Its nice!! Gud sharing!! Bt u can also Use google translator