2WAP

life and confusion

11 replies 98 views
life is full of heavy confusions... sometimes even i dont know who i am in this world... this is very different topic.. just post ur different feelings about life and confusion
#2
anitha: Stay clam and relax your mind then everything will be clearly visible
thank you.. but i said to comment about ur different feelings...abt life
#5
I'm bored with life. Not saying I want to die. I just wish the world was more exciting like being able to fly or to go on adventures and discover impossible stuff,etc.
#8
Sonu009: life is full of heavy confusions... sometimes even i dont know who i am in this world... this is very different topic.. just post ur different feelings about life and confusion
it happens many times even i get such thoughts who i'm and where i'm? At that time i think about my parents.

Log in or join to reply.