Eyes can say it all
20 replies
122 views
who's that person?
Raindrops: Can u describe above persons eyes in 1 word?
.,...mistrious !!!!!!!!!!
Alone.
evil
spy....
I cant see her eyes but you Raindrops...Yours are Karizmatic
GhoSTRiDeR: I cant see her eyes but you Raindrops...Yours are Karizmatic
I can't see his eyessmiling eyes
c0vered eyes
anitha: I can't see his eyes
Watch cl0sely,bel0w the n0. 33 there r 2 little eyes of mem new ere n don know my abv,,but i think abv's eyes r lyk cat eyes :p
_Jasmine_: m new ere n don know my abv,,but i think abv's eyes r lyk cat eyes :p
Above means When u see posts as OLD POSTS FIRST whoever posted before uGhoSTRiDeR:
Above means When u see posts as OLD POSTS FIRST whoever posted before u
lol...i knw thatSparklin eyes
allways try to express your feelings through your eyes
Messive!!
burning eyes
crying eyes coz brokten heart
To read an eye your heart should be puer..
i dnt knw ... 