Amazing-Facts
Did You Know
1.It takes about 20
seconds for a red blood
cell to circle the whole
body
2.Every day 200 million
couples make love,
400,000 babies are born
and 140,000 people die
3.When hippos are
upset,their sweat turns
red
4.Every time you sneeze
some of your brain cells
die
5.The pupil of the eye
expands as much as 45%
when a person looks at
something pleasing
6.German Shepherds
bite human more than
any other breed of dogs
7.The first Harley
Davidson motorcycle
was built in 1903 and
used a tomato can for
carburetor
8.Intelligent people
have more zinc and
copper in their hair
9.The reason honey is so
easy to digest is that it's
already digested by a
bee
10.The only two animals
that can see behind
itself without turning its
head are the rabbit and
parrot
11.Human hair and
finger nails continue to
grow even after death
12.Drinking black tea
can help prevent lung
damage caused by
smoking.
*FActs AMAZING*
23 replies
176 views
GhoSTRiDeR:
I'm afraid of d fact abt sneezing, cos i've a l0ngtym cold&alm0st evryday i sneeze
careful bro MAHESH_K: careful bro 
thats why he,s making more n more stupid post.jacki: thats why he,s making more n more stupid post.
yup i see sisy he is loosing his mind slowly......GhoSTRiDeR:
I'm afraid of d fact abt sneezing, cos i've a l0ngtym cold & alm0st evryday i sneeze
yeah, braindead Really?-shocked-
Nice info. Thank u jaki!
Really amazing facts.
jacki: thats why he,s making more n more stupid post.
MAHESH_K: yup i see sisy he is loosing his mind slowly......
thanky0u i was expecting that frm uGhoSTRiDeR: thanky0u i was expecting that frm u
pleased to hear that bro I agree with u,my p0sts can be stupid a/c 2 ur level of mind. I'll take it as an admirati0n
also...
Sex is good 4 heart
Smoking decrease sex

.Human hair and
finger nails continue to
grow even after death. This one good pont
agree with all this
Most of these facts changes everyday via daily researches/... Read newspaper daily u'll find them,One day I read coffee is good for health,After few days scientist said its bad
Interesting facts,thanx for sharing with us.
GhoSTRiDeR:
I'm afraid of d fact abt sneezing, cos i've a l0ngtym cold & alm0st evryday i sneeze
your brain cell are fimshed huh!!U are the only beautyfull/handsom in the world b/se no one can be u
Ammit: also...
Sex is good 4 heart
Smoking decrease sex

That's exactly why I always smoke after