I M Sorry Of Being So Emotional |♥|
I M Sorry Of Being So Possessive |♥|
I M Sorry That I Cry For You |♥|
I M Sorry Because I Cant Live Without You |♥|
I M Sorry For The Tears You Shed |♥|
I M Sorry For The Damage I Made |♥|
I M Sorry Ive Made You Sick |♥|
I M Sorry I Hurt You So Deep |♥|
I M Sorry For Giving You Sleepless Nights |♥|
I M Sorry For Each And Every Fight |♥|
I M Sorry For Your Pain & Agony |♥|
I M Sorry For The Missing Harmony |♥|
I M Sorry For My Selfish Love |♥|
I M Sorry For Not Caring Enough |♥|
I M Sorry For My Restlessness |♥|
I M Sorry For The Losing Grace |♥|
I M Sorry My Friend I Made You Mad|♥|
I M Sorry Darling You Are So Sad |♥|
I M Sorry For Not Giving You Any Happiness |♥|
I M Sorry Because Its My Disgrace |♥|
I M Sorry For Thinking Of You So Very Much |♥|
I M Sorry I Always Miss Your Touch |♥|
I M Sorry Of Being So Mad About You|♥|
I M Sorry For My Every Blue |♥|
I M Sorry Of Being So Immature |♥|
I M Sorry Now That Cant Be Cured |♥|
I M Sorry Of Being Myself |♥|
I M Sorry That Ive Failed |♥| I M Sorry And Sorry Again |♥|
I M Sorry Of Being Insane |♥|
But Believe Me That I Love You...
Should I Say Sorry For That Too??? |♥|
Life is so Empty Without you ;-(
14 replies
106 views
I would'nt want you to say sorry too 'cos LOVE YOU TOO.........
,,, beautiful you#
So nice. Dis ryhme
jacki: ,,, beautiful you# 
jacki: ,,, beautiful you# 
tnx jacky jacki: ,,, beautiful you# 
nee avvvaa.. haris: nee avvvaa.. 
welcome jacki: ,,, beautiful you# 
Beautiful shaayeri (poetry) not saahir. Saahir is handsome alwez.I,m so that i cant leave without gv u karma. Superb!
So nice.....
Gud 
Nice one.. Sweet. 
Copied// but excellent,touchy & rhyming,So nice
thanks Jacki
Niceee...