As the topic states,REAL VAMPIRES,that's what this is about. I know actual vampires and their not what people say they are. I can tell you more but when I see that people are interested 
REAL VAMPIRES!!!
29 replies
645 views
Are you trying to tell us who you are!..........
oh yes how can you know? tell their identity ?
let me know
Dingo.EXE: As the topic states,REAL VAMPIRES,that's what this is about. I know actual vampires and their not what people say they are. I can tell you more but when I see that people are interested 
dn't reveal d secret if u know or i'll kill u.Lol. You think you can kill me Stunner? -laugh- I'm not sure if I should post the secret but you all can PM me. Then I will post
STUNNER: dn't reveal d secret if u know or i'll kill u.
LOL. You think you can kill me Stunner?Vampires are one of the conspiracies spreaded by church through bible & related books to terrify ppl And thus to retain them under christianity
Vampires aren't what you all think. Its nothing evil,nothing super. Just PM me.
VAMPIRE
an animal,who use his mouth 2way...for eating nd for toilet..
Real vampires r nothing but 1 kind of bats . thats da secret....
I knw that

I believe vamps exist because I just do. Please pm me.. I wanna become 1
O man say.if nt y create d topic.
I dont think they Exist.......

Better keep the secret to urself.
I want to know abt vampires 
Did u saw vampire in real?
I only heard abt 'vampire bats" feed on d blood of mammals or birds.
Usng their razor lke incisor teeth........
Nice one
Dingo.EXE: LOL. You think you can kill me Stunner?
What? u kraizy. hey. stop. send me pm. ok?