2WAP

Talkin' To The Moon by Bruno Mars (Lyric)

6 replies 126 views
I know U r somewhere r there somewhere far away I want U back I want U back My name is b'come crazy They don't understand U all I have all I have * And I with the star stay on my own I save by myself ** Talkin' to the moon..... trying catching U...... n hope U have the other side talkin' to me too forever the moon chain alone talkin' to the moon I'm feeling like a femase I talk at the time Tjey say I don't have They know I don't have Cause when the sun goes down get a talkin' back get talkin' back back to * ** cause everynight I'm talking to the moon back ** I know U r somewhere somewhere far away........
#3
I know you're somewhere out there Somewhere far away I want you back I want you back My neighbors think I'm crazy But they don't understand You're all I had You're all I had [Chorus:] At night when the stars Light up my room I sit by myself Talking to the Moon. Trying to get to You In hopes you're on The other side Talking to me too. Or Am I a fool Who sits alone Talking to the moon? Ohoooo... I'm feeling like I'm famous The talk of the town They say I've gone mad Yeah I've gone mad But they don't know What I know Cause when the Sun goes down Someone's talking back Yeah They're talking back Ohhh [Chorus:] At night when the stars Light up my room I sit by myself Talking to the moon. Trying to get to You In hopes you're on The other side Talking to me too. Or am I a fool Who sits alone Talking to the moon? Ahh... Ahh... Ahh... Do you ever hear me calling (Ahh... Ahh... Ahh...) Ho hou ho ho hou 'Cause every night I'm talking to the moon Still trying to get to you In hopes you're on The other side Talking to me too Or am I a fool Who sits alone Talking to the moon? Ohoooo... I know you're somewhere out there Somewhere far away

Log in or join to reply.