Hey 2 wapers..
A Good News
World Will Not End In
2012,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Trust Me Guyz..
Coz I Just Saw My Tomato
Sauce Bottle Which Expire
In 2014.
So Hella Enjoy
) 
funzone here....
14 replies
125 views
Enjoy dear.....
What is this?
Meer@.gupta: What is this?
only for, who know english.. got it!haha!!!!
Girl: I Like Ur ‘Teeth’.
Boy: Oh Really, Why?
Girl: ......Becoz Yellow Is My Favorite Color.
A womn,hitin hr husbnd.
askd him,why u doin dat?
WMN:whn i cal his phon,a girl said,..dis no u trin 2 rech z swith of.
sagarking20: Girl: I Like Ur ‘Teeth’.
Boy: Oh Really, Why?
Girl: ......Becoz Yellow Is My Favorite Color.
Well i have bought new PC last year which has 3 yr service warranty so N0Way this w0rld g0nna end b4 that
O realy yaar thank God
do u hv that tomato sauce bottle yet lol
Party time yeh
