2WAP

Kaha'n Ho Tum?

10 replies 160 views
Kabhii hum miley the kahi'n Tum'he yaad ho shayed.. Woh sub'ho shaam Woh raatei'n.. Woh pe'dh ke saaey Kabhii samandar ke kinarey.. Yaad hai'n mujhko har ek pal Woh mulaquatei'n.. Sochta hu'n Firr udaas hokar.. Ab hum kabhii, kahi'n Mil na paaye'ngey.. kiu'n k tum kisii aur ki Amanat Ho..
#5
saahir: Kabhii hum miley the kahi'n Tum'he yaad ho shayed.. Woh sub'ho shaam Woh raatei'n.. Woh pe'dh ke saaey Kabhii samandar ke kinarey.. Yaad hai'n mujhko har ek pal Woh mulaquatei'n.. Sochta hu'n Firr udaas hokar.. Ab hum kabhii, kahi'n Mil na paaye'ngey.. kiu'n k tum kisii aur ki Amanat Ho..
Traslation in English: I remember.. We used to meet some time morning, evening, some time night also.. Perhaps you didn't forget.. I remeber.. Shades of tree, we used to meet, some time at sea-shore.. Those moments those meatings still I forget not.. I think always the golden memories but they throw me down.. Now thime is past, I know I can't get back the days which gone far away you are now the life lines for some one Else..

Log in or join to reply.