There will always be
Light at the end of a
tunnel,,, weather ur depro or sad or down in the dumps,,, have u ever been in this situation? Did u ever Thot the sun will never shine on u again and how do u handle it?
*there will allways be*
11 replies
132 views
Still goin thru it at dis moment
Hikaru: Still goin thru it at dis moment
awe swty im sorryI've been through this loads of times, had so many ups and downs in life, but you just have to believe it will be better one day, if you don't no one else will, neither someone will help you to overcome those difficult moments if you don't believe you can do it. You just have to be strong, and usually in such situations being strong is the only choice you have.
I lost my shine light from my life long time ago,when I lost my hope in life 
Am having my own share now....But still I will not loss hope........
Hahaha
True saying
There r ups nd downs , sorrows nd happiness,weal nd woe in evry life. u know what, life sumtimes knocks us down. but its ur chose dat u would get back or not. nd a colourful life is gained by our fights against the sorrows. remembr , no matter how dark da life is, once it has 2 be cleared by da light u lit.
The sadness I sometimes feel has, at this advanced point in my life, become a repetition of the same well known old thing. Even when I feel suicidal it doesn't get me down anymore. 
Never xperienced such. Courage all doz who r there now 
sometimes i afride what will happen to my future and sometimes it i think let me be positive