What time do u like get up out of bed and start the day?
I'm selfemployed,,, lazy and mentally impaired
so I'm usually up around 9 or 10 am,,,
*what time*
11 replies
122 views
Are u a day or a night person? My day starts at 2pm till after mudn8
Wake up time beetwin 9 to 10 am and sleeping time 1 am. 
Vipul: Wake up time beetwin 9 to 10 am and sleeping time 1 am. 
awe gawd, u do it better then me,wake up time 4 am and will get bk to sleep and will finally get up and starts
my day around 7 am
i wake up at 4 am..
wakeup tym b/w 8 to 9am nd sleeping tym 11pm
lolzzz was checking new feature.. good job Rag..
I wake up every day at 5:30 am uhh
for go start my job.
I dn't knw
its based on my moment
wake up time 5am and sleeping time 11pm
i sleep at 3 or 4 am., and getup at 6 am., everyday including sundays and holidays