2WAP

My First Christmas in Heaven

8 replies 90 views
I see countless Christmas trees around the world below with tiny lights like heaven's stars, reflecting on the snow. The sight is so spectacular, please wipe away the tear, for I am spending Christmas with Jesus this year. I hear the many Christmas songs that people hold so dear, but the sound of music can't compare wit...h the choir up here. I have no words to tell you, the joy their voices bring, for it is beyond description , to hear the angels sing. ... I know how much you miss me, I see the pain inside your heart, but I am not so far away; we really aren't apart. So be happy for me, dear ones; you know I hold you dear, and be glad I'm spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year. I sent you each a special gift, from my heavenly father above, I sent you each a memory of my undying love. After all love is a gift more precious than pure gold, it was always most important in the stories that Jesus told. Please love each other , as my father said to do, for I can't count the blessing or love he has for each of you. So have a Merry Christmas and wipe away that tear, remember--- I am spending Christmas with Jesus this year

Log in or join to reply.