In mother's wombs,
we were..
what religion
we had?
tell me if you know..
My self,
day I opened my eyes,
saw my parents
praying a God,
followed them..
I didn't found Him
any where,
but feel Him,
by His creations..
I call Him Allah,
I call Him Eishwar,
I call Him The God..
By what names,
others may call,
I call Him,
with all attributions,
Good and Beautiful..
And
for me,
It is right.
Eishwar, Allah, The God
21 replies
235 views
Nice Religious Topic Bro!!
mashaAllah.! this one touches the core of my bieng! all praises to Allah...!
nYc OnE ReLiGiOuS ToPiC
My mother is my Bharath matha and iam her son in her womb. Eshwar only the truth , Srirama jayam (hindu)
i did n't saw any God or I did n't feel any God . God send me to do my karma here then only i can feel him. I WANT TO JOIN WITH SOUL OF LORD GREAT MAHA VISHNU AND IAM DOING MY KARMA HERE AS GOD BRAHMA WRITTEN.
My mother is my earth and my religion is my culture
Good one .THanKs
Wow ! Good one ..
Mashala and Alhamdulila..
May ALLAH bless You. Nice topic.
wish everybody think like you ...then there is no fight between any human being ...almost all fights occur the name of god and the name of religious ...everybudy plz if you agree with sahir, post here
atleast 99% people must post here
Riddhi: wish everybody think like you ...then there is no fight between any human being ...almost all fights occur the name of god and the name of religious ...everybudy plz if you agree with sahir, post here
atleast 99% people must post here
confused so many Gods here but there exists just One 
Nice one again...another unity topic...very gud!!
Welldone sahir,by seeing ur posts in news & faith forums i'd have never imagined u think as human & not a staunch muslim
Sweet_Divyanka: confused so many Gods here but there exists just One 
Thaz only the fact, no matter u call him by what ever name. All beautiful & good attributions belong to him.Nyc....
Nice
_ShAnE_StArK_: Nyc....
We miss u brother.Good one...