I'm atheist,
I'm Hindu,
I'm cristian,
I'm Jew,
I'm buddhist,
'OR'
I'm Muslim..
I'm Ghostrider, I'm Kumz,
I'm Vipul, I'm Jacki,
I'm Rock, I'm Boet
I'm Haris,
'OR'
I'm Saahir..
Who ever I am,
but
I am an Human..
Respect me as
an "Humanbeing"..
Respect Me as a Man
37 replies
236 views
Yeah i m alway respect every human being
...good one
Itz doubtlessly true word we are human being. We shud nt treat with person as her/his religeon,race or skin color. we are human being,our feeling,our apetite,our smile,our tear,our blood color are absolutely same. Our cuming na departure at the world are same . So, be frndly to eachother. No more fight just keep eachother tight.
We do n't respect Terrorists,racists humans! If you are a real humanbeing we respect you 
' BeInG HuMaN '

"Being Hindu "
im only human
Nicely written. Being human is not enough to get respect, but to get respect... Being good human is importent
Nice poem bro saahir
IM RESPEST THE ALL PERSONS ACCROSS WORLD,BUT SOME JOKE ON ME.IM LOT HATE ON THEM.
I respect the rights of a humans in place of respecting the humans who deny other human's rights cos Being on the side of truth,honest & mercyful is better than being impartial
pRITHVI: IM RESPEST THE ALL PERSONS ACCROSS WORLD,BUT SOME JOKE ON ME.IM LOT HATE ON THEM.
Its a world bro. People have their own mind set. Reply them peacefully or avoid them.pasee: but most indian guy they dnt hve respect to me
From where comes the indian guys here?Hmm...i wore respect like clothe...oops
Well said.
regardless of the c0lour of our skin, race and religi0n we should respect our differences.
pasee: but most indian guy they dnt hve respect to me
brother she's ur bhabhi meri lovely he ye isko pareshan mat karo pls i love u paseeHuman has 2 charectr...gud nd bad,we respect gud human,...so b a gud human
saahir: I'm atheist,
I'm Hindu,
I'm cristian,
I'm Jew,
I'm buddhist,
'OR'
I'm Muslim..
I'm Ghostrider, I'm Kumz,
I'm Vipul, I'm Jacki,
I'm Rock, I'm Boet
I'm Haris,
'OR'
I'm Saahir..
Who ever I am,
but
I am an Human..
Respect me as
an "Humanbeing"..
Respect me as a human being too. 