Lets see who rules this place.When did you join 2WAPWORLD?
a. 2006 and below
b. 2007
c. 2008
d. 2009
e. 2010
f. 2011
g. 2012
. Today
Just be sincer and comment with a letter representing the year.
Lets see who rules this place
26 replies
391 views
lol..
Gumslone
and
Ragnorak,,,,,!!!!!
No one else,,,!!!
Sum Bloody staffz dont misues the tool
this is good ruling
_samurai_: Sum Bloody staffz misues the tool
this is not ruling
I join -a. 2006 but i reg again -d. 2009,after deleting my prev account
I joined 2wap in end of 2006..I had to delete my account then I rejoined it 2008.
I deleted my a/c many times,two times staff deleted IT & then they deleted the delete opti0n
A. In 2005.
A. Early 2006 
oh my god they edit one word? Why not fix mispelling same affort?
Idiot: A. Early 2006 
Oh... now I understand the logic of ur nick2006 best times eva
C. 2008 5 years now, gosh i cant believe it
c.....2008
I joined in 2011
here all makes with election ?
I join this yr. 2013