I'm not existing
when sun dosen't shine
or night covers the day..
But I shine
in full of my glory
when reflects light
at me..
Don't look
to search me
here and there
never you can
find me around..
Bow down
in search..
Now find me
lying on the "EARTH"
till the sun shines.
I'm a "SHADOW"
29 replies
368 views
Beautiful poem,brother.
Nice 1. So i shud come srchin 4 u, eeeh bros?? 
nYc LyNz 
Excellent
gud poem
So swt
Nice topic
Someday d sun wl shine again nd its more brighter that before. . .
U made it well again,, keep it up ..
its a beautiful one dear
Lite is the source of shadows life.
nice lines, best.
Nice poem...
great words
beautiful poem
hare baa re what is this
Nice lines again
Keep it up
beautiful poem friend..! Keep it up
I am a light tower
Nice....
Nice Poetry Bro