Do you believe in ghost ?
18 replies
317 views
Eeprom: I'm open minded on this subject ,so many strange unexplainable occurrences,,whether its someones soul or interaction with other dimension ?? i dunno?? -confused- im opt for the other dimension myself
any more !Im a living example of that now .giveme. reward otherwise I'll suck ur soul
Ghosts really exist, trust me. i m not lying. my brother has a mark on his right hand which is done by a lady .she just vanished in front of his eyes.
ya i believ...bc iv seen many ghost hr,..my most scary moment s when the ghost start touchng me ..an i felt he like me..thts it..n its true believ it or not
yes i believe
I dnt blve such thngs..
Its just ....bullshxt......its nothing than our fear about it...its just only halogenation of a person.....there is no such things like that...
when a person die unexpectdly, there left a magnetic field,smtimes it can be seen in pples eyes. bt it cant touch anybdy
no no no
No way
No
yes am beleave u can see the megician they do such things which called jadu, can u dn this?
u cant be too sure.but if there is the supernatural then ghost exist.
If U bliv in GOD then u hav 2 bliv in EVIL.
ghosts r the energies of other dimensions that r left in ours...
nd they try to convey smthng....as they hav only 1 medium 4 that...nd v r the medium.
I believe there is an evil call ghost but havent seen one except in movie. Its just ur hallucination.
I believe it cuz if it doesn't exist the name shouldn't have come to an existance but tbh honest i don't trust such things.
to see s to believe ....for me.its true true true..
Nop..