I ask not,
stars from you..
Nor I ask,
moon..
Neither,
I ask
sun,
nor
any crown,
to adorn
my head..
Only
I want from you,
to keep
2wap
atmosphere
free
from
pollutions
of
abusive
and
humiliating
postings..
So that,
I breath here
smoothly..
"Let Me Breath In Peace"
28 replies
178 views
awesome
wish a lot of user have mind as ur mind.
To ignore those ppl or try to teach them hw to use ths community as a peaceful place
Good
Wow!it's a nice poem
wapping is fun...let everyone enjoy
Nice Bro God Bless U.Keep It Up.

Hmm nice poem
So swt
nice

Wow !what a poem...what a good thought we 2wapers proud of u
Awesome...
Applaud!!! M with you
aprillia: awesome
wish a lot of user have mind as ur mind.
a lot of us are wishing the same. Though there are really people who doesn't know how to respect others and all they think is just their own happiness and they dont care even they hurt or offend other users. thumbs up!!!
Wow... Nice one
Very good poem.
However noble your wish may be Saahir, it is asking for the impossible. Even the purest lamb, will always have a bur in it's wool
I dnt care anymore. I dnt see myself as a 2wapper anymore.. Idiots banned me for personal grudge against me. And that too for 30days. Against the rules..
No one noticed, and i didnt cared to ask anyway..
nice
..............................
A clean place makes d surrounding much easier 2 breath but an untidy one is suffocating. Let 2wap be clean.
Well topic nice gud post

superb written. True lover of 2wap.