what's yr plan 4 2wap???
27 replies
516 views
no plan,all is
Tell us ur plan 4 2wap future?
All Multinickers Should Be pissed Off!!-kick-
_rOckin_Arij33t_: All Multinickers Should Be Kicked Off!!-kilck-
I have one simple question in my mind,is there any rule and regulations to appoint a moderator?Because I have noticed there are some hypocratic faces.its beggining of 2wap fall down.
SAGITTARIUS: I have one simple question in my mind,is there any rule and regulations to appoint a moderator?Because I have noticed there are some hypocratic faces.its beggining of 2wap fall down.
rule1: make lot of good noise yourself . Rule2: make lot of nice topics. Rule3: kiss magicstaff ass. Those are our imagination rules. King of rulez: dont f*ck up your image, true.I dnt av a plan . But a wish
i plan to hijack 2wap and jacki
GhoSTRiDeR: i plan to hijack 2wap and jacki
Who edited my postI plan to raise awareness on EQUALITY.
GhoSTRiDeR: i plan to hijack 2wap and jacki

jacki: 

To increase popularty add 2wap club feature...i tink
Plz ad a progrmm f free message servic...whr we cn send sms our frnds mobi nd encorge 2 join dem...
King is always king
but it depend on ur character
My plan is to stay connected and conducted always.
Just be hapy an stay ere
The 2wap ship needs to be scuttled
Will try an be more humble 
Happy to post in all forums